Writer Editor, RECUIRITING
- Position Type: Contract ·
- Job Type: Mid-Senior level
- 1,001-5,000 employees · Staffing and Recruiting
- Location: San Francisco, California, USA
- Salary; 40 USD – 50 USD/Hour
- Shift: Not Applicable
Under limited supervision, the writer/editor coordinates, writes, and edits communication materials and related website content intended for a wide range of audiences. Approximately 50% of time will be spent coordinating the monthly newsletter publication cycle, including initiating calls for content, writing and editing news and feature articles, coordinating subject matter expert review, and preparing the final communication format. In the remaining time, the writer/editor will coordinate, write, and edit communication materials and related website and training content in support of Controller’s Office project implementations and system/process updates.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 4+ years’ experience writing clear, lively, engaging and compelling copy in a variety of styles to a variety of target audiences
- Thorough knowledge of the fundamentals of writing, grammar, syntax, style, and punctuation
- Thorough knowledge of appropriate editorial style and publication guidelines
- Knowledge of computer applications for publishing, image handling, and / or web production, including preparing content to meet web accessibility requirements
- Thorough research and fact verification skills
- Thorough interpersonal communications skills, including active listening and effective collaboration skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Experience working in finance, technology, or administration preferably in a higher education or healthcare setting
- Knowledge of Drupal or other content management system preferred
About Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We’ll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we’ll never solicit money from you.
Aston Carter is a leading staffing and counseling firm, providing services to over 7,000 organizations across North America. Established in 1997, they offer high-quality services and solutions to address labor market issues. Aston Carter is part of Allegis Gathering, a global leader in talent management, and is an equal opportunity employer, considering all applications regardless of race, sex, age, religion, or any protected trademarks. They offer flexible employment processes and support for individuals with disabilities.
please call 888-237-6835 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
How to apply:
- Just click on the button below Apply page will open in the next tab.
- Signup with your email and confirm your email ID
- Put your details and submit your application
- Upload your resume if applicable