The Gryska Agencies Present Work from Home Union Benefits Specialist (must be a NYS resident)
- Location: Albany, New York, United State
- Job type: Full-time, permanent
Our organization is expanding tremendously here in the upstate region because of this. Our dedicated and passionate team is hard working, high energy, AND fun. This is a career opportunity where every day is a different experience. Our organization came to New York State in 2001 and has spent the past 19 years dedicated to what we do best and take pride in: providing supplemental benefits to working families by building long-term relationships.
This position is a natural fit for leaders, educators, ex-military, entrepreneurs, and high achievers eager to jumpstart their career with a fast-paced, stable, and internationally growing company. In addition to industry-leading online training and working from home, each office conducts real-time field training; we provide daily coaching and mentorship. This allows professionals from any industry to present our products with confidence.
The job itself consists of meeting virtually with members who have signed up to receive supplemental benefit plans that help protect their families far beyond what is covered through their employer. Our leads are provided at no cost and endorsed by the UNIONS that we service. We do not cold call, prospect, or sell door to door.
This is a remote position and you can be located any place in the state of New York.
If you are ready to make a difference in not only your life, but also the lives of others, then make the leap by reaching out to us today!
- Must be a NYS resident
- Working Computer with camera for Zoom
- Cell phone
- Access to High-Speed Internet
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to learn and adapt; personable
- Self-motivated with a drive to succeed
What you can Expect:
- Flexible schedule with weekly pay
- 100% Remote Position
- Weekly training led by Top Leaders
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance/Reimbursement
For more information content on email Jobs at Gryska Agencies (recruitsite.com)
How to apply:
- Just click on the button below Apply page will open in the next tab.
- Signup with your email and confirm your email ID
- Put your details and submit your application
- Upload your resume if applicable