Warehouse Specialist, The Judge Group · Fort Morgan, CO
- $43,000/yr – $52,000/yr (from job description)-On-site
(Matches your job preferences)
- The job type is Permanent, Entry level
- 1,001-5,000 employees · Staffing and Recruiting
- Time type is Full time
- The department is Manufacturing
- Attitude Change,
- Common Sense,
- Defining Requirements,
- Forklift Operation,
- Inventory Control,
- Inventory Management,
- Job Skills,
- Material Handling,
- Quality Control,
- Rapid Learning
About the job
Location: Fort Morgan, CO
Salary: $43,000.00 USD-$52,000.00 USD Annually
Job ID: 974734
Our Client Is Currently Seeking A Warehouse Specialist in North Eastern Suburbs of Denver, CO
Candidates Must Have An Inventory/Warehouse Background.
Specialization: Warehouse Specialist
Status– Direct Hire
Shift- M-F; Some Saturdays
– 2+ Years Experience working In Logistics
– Good Inventory Controls and Shipping Experience; -Package-Seal-Label
This Job Will Have The Following Responsibilities
- Receive daily deliveries
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
- Complete inventory checks and report/resolve any discrepancies
- Maintain a safe work environment for all employees
- Inspects completed work by vendors and contractors
- Manage the upkeep of office supplies
Qualifications & Requirements
- High School / AA Degree / Or Experience
- Ability to learn quickly and take direction
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Comfortable working with spreadsheets, electronic record keeping, and digital communications (email, text, various mobile applications)
- Positive, helpful attitude
- Common sense material handling skills
- Great Personality!
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
$43,000/yr – $52,000/yr (from job description)
About the company
The Judge Group is an international leader in business technology consulting, talent solutions, and learning and development.
With over 30 locations across the U.S., Canada & India, Judge is proud to partner with the best and brightest companies in business today, including over 60 of the Fortune 100. We serve organizations in financial services, healthcare, life sciences, insurance, government, aerospace & defense, manufacturing, and technology & telecommunications.
Judges have always been committed to doing what’s right – for our colleagues, our client partners, and our communities. At Judge, we cultivate an inclusive environment that empowers our employees to produce their best work. As a family-owned business, we’re not just a high-performing team, but a high-performing family. Through building relationships and our cultural commitment to caring, we support one another.
Our People-powered Business Solutions
Talent & Executive Search
From temporary consultants to C-level executives, The Judge Group works across all industries and domains to find exceptional talent.
We take an end-to-end approach to technology, working alongside your teams to design, build, implement, and manage all of your organization’s IT resources. Our enterprise IT consulting services and solutions encompass the full technology spectrum, from IT and business transformation, and cloud migration to digital strategies and execution, strategic roadmaps and delivery, process and governance optimization, and IT infrastructure and wireless solutions.
As a leading provider of corporate learning services for companies of all sizes and industries, Judge employs a strategic approach to learning that meets organizational training goals while strengthening business outcomes. Regardless of when, where, or how you want to train your team, our solutions are engineered to engage and support employees throughout their learning journey.
For further information:
Email Us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Us at (800) 301-0110
Diversity, equity, and inclusion
As part of our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion (DE&I), in 2020, Judge CEO Martin Judge, III took the CEO Act!on for Diversity and Inclusion pledge to act on supporting more inclusive workplaces. By embracing diversity and promoting a culture of belonging, we create an environment where our employees and contractors can produce their best work.
How to Apply:
- Just click on the button below the Apply page will open in the next tab.
- Put your details and submit your application
- Upload your resume if applicable