Warehouse Logistics Coordinator, Solar · Lacey, Washington
Employment Type Full-Time
Minimum Experience Entry-level
Compensation $21-$23 per hour
Location Lacey, WashingtonApply Now
Capstone Solutions are a construction, telecommunications company that also has a solar development and installation division. We’re currently seeking someone who loves fast-paced, ever-changing environments and is dedicated to producing quality work to join our team in the Olympia area as a Warehouse Logistics Coordinator for our Solar Division. You will be responsible for a variety of activities, including maintaining Capstone inventory, support teams in the field, stage equipment for upcoming jobs, and much more.
- We are a locally owned company founded in 2003 with the intent to not only meet the needs of our customers.
- We also to create a company that values employees and is a pleasant place to work.
- We value our employees, their families, having a work life balance and we believe in honesty and integrity.
- We are forward thinking and we have created a division solely devoted to developing solar solutions in the Pacific Northwest and Alaska.
- We are a growing and dynamic company with many growth opportunities for our employees.
Responsibilities for Warehouse Logistics Coordinator
- Accountability of all incoming and outgoing materials
- Organize warehouse and maintain inventory of assets
- Forecast needed material and orders for upcoming jobs
- Stage equipment and load material for upcoming jobs
- Fill (approved) orders for supplies and equipment as needed
- Coordinate and prepare decommissioned and excess material for return
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by Capstone
- Strong organization skills
- Must be a team player and have excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Good work ethic and positive attitude.
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record.
- Lift / Carry materials that are an average weight of 35 pounds
- High school degree or GED
- Able to pass a background check and drug test
Benefits for Warehouse Logistics Coordinator
- Competitive wages
- 10 paid days off
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Direct deposit
- Excellent medical, vision, and dental benefits
- Short & long-term disability
How to Apply:
- Just click on the button below, and the Apply page will open in the next tab.
- Fill the form on online site and verify your Email ID
- Put your details and submit your application
- Upload your resume if applicable