Warehouse Fulfillment Coordinator, Zak Designs, Ecommerce Shipping
- Location: Airway Heights, WA
- Job type: Permanent
- Working Hours: Full-time
- Salary Description: $17.00-18.00 per hour
As a Warehouse Fulfillment Coordinator, this position receives and stores products in Zones Z and S. Coordinates Z warehouse transactions, interfaces with our EDI system, customer portals, and product management functions. Assists with all Apprise objectives in e-commerce shipping.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
- Assigns shipment IDs in our EDI system to orders
- Interfaces with the Amazon portal to print seller Central Transfer order labels
- Creates deliverer order shipments in their portal
- Writes daily replenishment orders for AM1 Z bins and SPO Z bins.
- Assists in back-office fulfillment functions for e-commerce
- Assist with all Apprise responsibilities in the small order business.
- Respond to or communicate with order management for order issues.
- Provides general clean-up of Zone Z
- Assembles orders to meet customers’ needs.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Education and/or Experience:
Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school and/or six months to one-year related experience and/or training: or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Language Skills:
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence, shipping documents, and memos
- Ability to write correspondence.
- Ability to effectively interact in one-on-one and small group situations with customers, clients, and other employees in the company.
- Mathematical Skills:
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Reasoning Ability:
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written and oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations
- Other skills and abilities:
Must be able to tactfully deal with various personalities throughout the company and deal effectively and professionally with internal and external customers. Must be proficient in utilizing computer programs for processing data and writing reports. Required program applications include: Microsoft Outlook (intermediate level), Microsoft Excel (intermediate level), Microsoft Word (intermediate level), and Apprise.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl, talk, and hear.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and on some occasions, lift up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job require close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters, while performing the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud and employee will regularly work near moving mechanical parts.
EOE, including disability/vets
How to Apply:
- Just click on the button below Apply page will open in the next tab.
- Signup with your email and confirm your email ID
- Put your details and submit your application
- Upload your resume if applicable