Tubing Hill Attendant/Ski Techniciann at Skytop Lodge Temporary Job5 months ago - Other - Sky Lake - 198 views
Operating throughout the day and into the evening - this is a great position for anyone who loves being outside in an alpine environment, meeting and interacting with guests all day. As an attendant of the Snow Tubing Hill you would be responsible for loading and unloading the conveyor lift, sending guests down the tubing lanes, and expediting those guests when they reach the bottom of the hill. The Tubing Attendant also assists guests in completing liability release forms and establishes crowd control.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND FUNCTIONS:
- Provide exceptional guest service.
- Greet every guest in a positive manner.
- Provide information about Skytop Lodge.
- Maintain a safe work environment.
- Maintenance of snow tubing area.
- Adhere to departmental and company policies and procedures as designated by management.
- Operate the assigned lift in accordance with standard procedures, verbal instruction, and legal operation code to provide safe, quality uphill transportation for guests and employees.
- Assist with the shoveling and raking of snow and ice on a regular basis to maintain work areas. This is quite a physical job, which is 100 percent outside.
- Assist with setup of the lift and area maintenance prior to operation start up.
- Assist guests with waivers/forms.
- Communicate problems to superiors, while showing initiative in handling routine matters and emergencies.
- Continually remain vigilant with respect to the needs of the equipment, the department, and the guests and react to those needs in the safest manner while maintaining quality service.
- Ensure each guest completes a waiver form for liability purposes.
- Maintain orderly operations.
- Help with closing procedures.
- Maintain a friendly, team spirit with a focus on guest service.
- Please see job description above.
- Ability to read, write, understand and follow written or verbal instructions in English
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Ability to conduct operations in a rational manner and make decisions expediently
- Must be flexible, able to adapt to changes on short notice
- Genuinely enjoy working with the guests
- Must be service and safety-oriented
- Competitive Wages
- Complementary Meals
- Training Opportunities
- ... and More!