Develops and conducts product training for employees.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Confer with management, supervisors and employees to gain knowledge of work situations requiring training and to better understand changes in policies, procedures, regulations, business initiatives and technologies.
- Design, plan, organize, or direct training programs for employees.
- Present information using a variety of instructional techniques or formats, such as role playing, simulations, team exercises, group discussions, videos, or lectures.
- Coordinate training schedule with the hiring and training demands of the credit union.
- Monitors training progress of new employees and reports progress to Training and Development Manager
- Obtain, organize, or develop training procedure manuals, guides, or course materials, such as handouts or visual materials.
- Evaluate training materials prepared by instructors, such as outlines, text, or handouts.
- Evaluate modes of training delivery, such as in-person or virtual to optimize training effectiveness and training costs.
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Supervises employees during training. This includes, role modeling the core competences, skills and behaviors of a company leader, tracking attendance,addressing inappropriate behavior and documenting performance, both strengths and development needs.
Full Time Position – Monday through Friday.
Saturdays as scheduled.
Varied hours and schedule depending on operational needs.
East Belleville, IL; However, worklocation may change according to SCU staffing needs.