Provide high quality training program coordination & administration for a global manufacturing customer by utilizing excellent communication, organizational, administrative, customer service, and critical thinking skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following tasks.Other duties may be assigned.
- Adjust training schedule on a periodic basis based on client needs, class wait lists, and other relevant factors.
- Proactively monitor class offerings, wait lists, and requests, and propose class recommendations to customers.
- Monitor and receive incoming service requests and process them through to completion in accordance with the relevant workflows, processes, and standards.
- Intake new training course offerings and gather and document all elements including the course objectives, pricing, material requirements, set-up instructions, etc.
- Routinely communicate and coordinate with training providers during course intake.
- Schedule and create learning events (courses and sessions) based on customer requirements in the customer’s learning management system (LMS).
- Enter and adjust data in the customer’s LMS as needed.
- Create, run, manage and distribute both standard and ad hoc report requests.
- Document and communicate training course information in various formats.
- Support customer and vendor questions related to training offerings.
- Meet or exceed established service level agreement (SLA) metrics.
- Coordinate and communicate with geographically dispersed team via email, phone, teleconference and WebEx/Skype.
- Support and participate in continuous improvement and relentless root cause analysis (RRCA) activities.
- Demonstrated proficiency in customer service, quality, and continuous improvement.
- Superior organizational skills, task management, time management, and attention to detail.
- Must be professional, well spoken, and able to interact with customers at all levels.
- Superior communication skills promoting a collaborative, flexible, and creative environment.
- Analytical and detailed oriented.
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting.
- Skilled user of MS Excel, Outlook, Word and other web-based applications.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Training Administration or Learning & Development.
- Experience with data management/storage, workflow management, and/or custom software applications (such as SharePoint, InfoPath, ServiceNow, Oracle Service Cloud, or Intuit’s Quick Base) is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Advanced English (spoken and written)
- SABA Learning management system (LMS) experience preferred.
- Training and/or familiarity with formal quality programs is a plus.