Teller Needed At The Village Bank Full-time Job2 months ago - Banking - Newton - 116 views
Understands and maintains the Bank’s standards for service,customer satisfaction and relationship building with every customer, every transaction,every time. On a daily basis, processes a wide variety of monetary transactions, demonstrating accuracy and adherence to the Bank’s procedures,policies and banking regulatory requirements. Professional tellers are responsible for providing a positive customer experience. We have openings in our Nonantum, West Newton, and Wayland branches.
- Proactively engage customers to grow the relationship and deliver personalized service
- Provides information, assistance, and error resolution and customer service to Bank customers in a professional manner and escalates to manager as appropriate.
- Build, develop and maintain partnerships with teammates to enhance customer experience following the Preferred Banking Pledge.
- Accurately and efficiently processes transactions by examining checks and other negotiable instruments for proper endorsements, dates, makers, signers and identification.
- By remaining alert, assists in identifying and minimizing Bank’s exposure to losses due to fraud.
- Participates in performing daily branch tasks including ATM maintenance and balancing, night deposit processing, loan product payments, deposit capture scanning, proofing and balancing work, and completion of CTR (Currency Transaction Reports) as required.
- Balance each day’s transactions and verify cash against computer totals. (In accordance with the Teller Cash Difference Policy and Procedures) and demonstrates the ability to review or research daily work for accuracy; identify and correct errors.
- Adhere to policies, procedures and guidelines of The Village Bank.
- Be knowledgeable about our products and services.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
- A minimum of 6 months of experience in a customer centric retail or business organization.
- Cash handling experience preferred.