Teller Needed At Community Bank System Full-time Job2 months ago - Banking - Canton - 127 views
The Client Service Representative II position in our Palo Alto office requires a high level of client interaction in providing exceptional sales and service and will identify cross-sell opportunities and make appropriate referrals. The CSRII will provide assistance to Office Manager for operational and compliance tasks in the day to day operations of the office.
Monday through Friday, no weekends
Hours/Week: 37.5 hours Location: US:NY:Canton
Minimum Pay Rate: $12.00
Relevant experience and education will be taken into consideration when determining actual starting pay rate.
A Teller is responsible to create and deliver a positive customer experience while conducting financial transactions. This position requires an individual with a positive attitude, who is a team player, and who is able to actively listen for customer financial needs in order to refer them to the appropriate bank product or bank representative. A Teller must be able to adapt well to the changing workplace environment such as customer service complaints; maintain the security of customer information; prioritize items of significance; and maintain responsibility for assigned cash drawer.
Prior cash handling or customer service preferred but not required
Education and Training:
High School Diploma or GED
• Basic math and computer skills
• Documentation skills with attention to detail
• Professional and friendly interpersonal and communication skills
• Clear thinking and ability to stay focused
- Provide quality customer service and a positive banking experience by handling financial transactions (i.e. cashing checks, handling deposits/withdrawals, etc.) with a professional attitude
- Actively listen for potential sales opportunities to promote specific bank products and services, and refer customers accordingly
- Conduct customer transactions with accuracy and prepare daily cash balancing within established guidelines
- Ability to understand direction and adhere to established policies and procedures
- Other related duties as assigned or directed
- Maintain proficient knowledge of, and demonstrate ongoing compliance with all laws and regulations applicable to this position, ensure ongoing adherence to pertinent policies, procedures and internal controls, and meet all job-specific requirements in a timely fashion
As an integral member of the Branch Department, this position is responsible toprovide assistance wherever necessary to help the Branches and the Bank inachieving their annual goals.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met byan employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to stand, walk,sit, user hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands or arms, and speak and hear. The employee may occasionally be required to lift and or move up to25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision,and the ability to focus.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status andwill not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.