Technical Sourcer - Amazon Advertising Full-time Job5 months ago - Sales & Services - New York City - 171 views
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of corporate and/or agency technical recruiting experience
- Experiencing managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships
- Experience building and driving talent sourcing initiatives.
- Experience working with recruiting and people-related tools and systems, including applicant tracking systems, resume databases, internet sourcing tools and complex spreadsheets.
We are seeking a Technical Sourcer to join the dynamic recruiting team supporting Amazon's World Wide Advertising Business
The Sourcer will focus in the areas of candidate talent search and placement, as well as talent acquisition process improvement. They will foster a collaborative team environment and a strong service-oriented culture, that ensures delivery of an efficient, effective, quality driven service to internal customers and which meets customer service level agreements.
The candidate must be able to successfully manage searches against a timeline, as well as understand how to prioritize in a fast-paced environment, with tight deadlines. The successful individual thrives in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done. The best candidates will draw on extensive knowledge of talent acquisition and will forge dynamic relationships with business leaders and hiring managers. They will have a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation, providing world class candidate/client account management, as well as deep negotiation, organization, verbal and written communication skills. In addition the successful candidate will have an ability to prioritize their time, demonstrate push-back and a sense of urgency, and understand the value of providing amazing customer service.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
- Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills, with a keen focus on delivering business results.
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member.
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.