Systems Analyst Needed At The Monroe Group Contract Job1 month ago - IT & Telecoms - New York City - 51 views
Overview:The Systems Manager Analyst assist accomplishes information systems staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating,coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Assist in accomplishing the information systems staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains safe and healthy working environment by establishing and enforcing organization standards; adhering to legal regulations.
- Sustains information systems results by defining, delivering, and supporting information systems; auditing application of systems.
- Assesses information systems results by auditing application of systems.
- Enhances information systems results by identifying information systems technology opportunities and developing application strategies.
- Safeguards assets by planning and implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by determining service level required; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Education:Bachelor’s Degree Preferred or 2-3+ Experience
Job Type: Contract
Salary:$35.00 to $60.00 /hour
- relevant: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction