System Engineer’s travel to stores and offices of customers and work with them to install, troubleshoot, service, and repair machines and other equipment.
A System Engineer at TRUNO will:
- Perform installation duties overnight Monday-Friday, unless required on other days.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that may include weekends, nights, and early mornings.
- When not performing installs, will be required to perform other Service Technician duties as necessary.
- Stage equipment prior to installation.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Assist in the continuous improvement of the installation and set-up process.
- Manage inventory for upcoming installs and collect de-installed equipment.
- Maintain availability to travel any night during the week.
- Travel to the corporate office for continued individual training, as well as specialized product training.
- Provide service, support, installation, and training to our customers if necessary.
- Manage expense reports.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
A System Engineer at TRUNO should have:
- High School Diploma or equivalent (required)
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- One to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience (required)
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office products (required)
- Experience in general retail, grocery, and/or food service industries (preferred)
- Familiarity with power and hand tools (required)
- Familiarity with networking (preferred)
- Basic computer skills (required)
- Dress professionally and appropriately (required)
- Excellent oral and written communication (required)
- Ability to think, learn, and solve problems quickly (required)
- Must be able to work independently and with limited supervision (required)
- Capable of multi-tasking (required)
- Exceptional organization skills (required)
TRUNO utilizes video interviewing as a part of the hiring process