About the Team:
Are you looking for a fun and rewarding summer internship? At PetSmart, we are committed to developing future business leaders. Join our Supply Chain team this summer as a Logistics Analyst Intern and thrive in a collaborative culture where being the trusted partner to parents and pets in every moment of their lives is priority number one.
About the Job:
What will you do?
- Experience the Supply Chain function of the leading pet specialty retailer firsthand as you take a deep dive into the world of logistics and transportation, all while developing the skills to become a successful supply chain analyst.
- Find disruptions in the supply chain, build carrier relationships, and find cost savings through network optimization.
- Leave your “paw” print with a project designed to make a true impact on the business.
- Present your recommendations and innovative ideas to PetSmart leaders.
- Develop and grow your skills with the support of a caring manager and dedicated mentor.
What will you need?
- Junior status (graduating December 2020 or May 2021) pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in supply chain.
- Interest in supply chain with a focus in transportation.
- Natural curiosity and drive to move the business forward.
- Solid critical thinking ability; analytical skills are highly utilized in this role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication at all levels.
- Must be able to produce work in a collaborative, team environment.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is required.
About the Culture:
What’sin it for you?
- 10-week paid summer internship!
- Connect and socialize with other PetSmart associates early in their career as part of the StartSmart associate resource group.
- Make a difference! Volunteer with your fellow interns during the annual “PetSmart Interns Give Back” day.
- Pet friendly environment, bring your pets to work!
- Enjoy our campus amenities: “Top Dog” gym fitness center, Dog park, Starbucks station, Sit&Stay Café.