Store Team Member - #43 - Weekends at Sheetz Full-time Job4 months ago - Sales & Services - Hayward - 147 views
Location: Sheetz Stores #00043 - 192 W MAIN ST HANCOCK, MD
Starting Rate of Pay: $11.50
Full or Part Time: Part Time
Shift Needed: Weekends
STORE TEAM MEMBER
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION:
If you have a strong commitment to teamwork, excellent communication skills, are flexible and adaptable to change as well as have the ability to handle difficult situations, then you would be a GREAT fit for our Store Team Member role.
Work as part of a team to engage customers with hospitality in all aspects of their experience at a Sheetz Convenience Restaurant. When you are at Sheetz you can do more! You can grow in your skillset engaging in many facets of the store in regards to sales, food preparation & customer service. With our fast-paced restaurant environment, it is essential we have a Team Member who is outgoing, enthusiastic and energetic.
Sheetz values YOU. We have benefits & growth opportunities abound. We happily offer our employees food & drink discount, tuition reimbursement, employee bonuses and more!
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (other duties may be assigned)
- Serve as a hospitality ambassador by greeting customers and providing an excellent experience
- Prepare quality food and beverage items in a fast & friendly manner to meet customer expectations while following proper safety procedure
- Complete customer transactions accurately and efficiently, and ensure compliance with applicable age restricted product regulations such as tobacco and alcohol
- Maintain a neat and clean appearance in the store, kitchen, and dining areas, as well as receive and replenish food and beverage supplies/products
REQUIREMENTS OF THIS POSITION:
- The ability to multi-task, perform repeated bending, standing, and reaching, and occasionally lifting up to 20 pounds and the ability to assist another person in lifting 40 pounds.
- Must be 16 years of age or older