Sr. Incident Responder Full-time Job4 months ago - Sales & Services - Arlington - 205 views
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
About this role: This is a new role, created to support Gartner’s growing Security Operations Team. You will have the opportunity to make a direct impact in engineering security solutions that protect the Gartner brand and its associates. You will be on the front lines of Gartner’s security in responding to detections and re-mediating cyber threats.
What you will do:
- Provide digital forensics and incident response subject matter expertise to support Gartner’s Security Operations Team
- Utilize your expertise to respond to security incidents across a global organization
- Assist with or lead security projects from design and implementation to operational phase
- Collaborate with other team members, stakeholders, and third-party partners to provide innovative detection and response content
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, or equivalent.
- 5 years of experience in IT.
- Strong DFIR (Digital Forensics and Incident Response) skills
- Scripting experience in Python is required
- Previous experience in an enterprise/govt SOC (Security Operations Center) is required
- Experience with SIEMs is required
- Must have knowledge of attacker methodology
- Threat hunting experience is required
- Familiarity with automation is preferred
- Familiarity with cloud security concepts is preferred
- Mobile device incident response/forensics is preferred
Who you are:
- Motivated, high-potential performer, with demonstrated ability to influence and lead
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change
- Teachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
- Consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility and a positive outlook in the face of challenges
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- An upbeat, positive culture. Integrity, objectivity, collaboration, results and a no-limits mind set are central to our values
- Limitless growth. We work with you to help you meet your goals and advance within the company
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo
- Exposure to industry leading training and development
- Performance based recognition and rewards
Job Requisition ID:44511
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.