Sr. Director Sales – National Accounts Full-time Job6 days ago - Public Service - Louisville - 37 views
USA, Louisville, KY
Job Posting Title
Sr. Director Sales – National Accounts
Senior Director Sales is responsible setting strategy for National Account team to grow current account base along with targeting new accounts across each of the segments in the building industry. Provide strong leadership with team in key negotiations and be viewed as GEA expert amongst builders, developers and property managers.
What you will Do
- Develop goals and strategies with team that focuses on growing current accounts along with targeting top accounts in the industry. Provide strong leadership amongst NAM team along with Contract Direct Staff that accelerates growth in Contract Channel
- Develop strategies that will improve efficiencies across the business to enable longer term growth with each of the key accounts. Identify new segments/markets with team and customers to take advantage of ever-changing industry
- Collaborate with all levels of Field sales team on driving growth with the National Accounts.
- Develop executive level relationships to build partnerships with each of the National Accounts. Represent GEA at customer events – effectively communicating GEA story
- Work cross functionally to maximize sales opportunities and identify new opportunities to drive results
- Play key role in leading negotiations for long term deals with current customers along with targeted customers
- Lead and manage the account team including recruiting, selecting, developing and engaging team members. Lead performance management including compensation, rewards, recognition, coaching, performance development and retention
- Work closely with Sr. Director – Contract National Distributors on joint opportunities
- Travel required
What you need to Succeed
- Minimum 12 years of Appliance commercial experience
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
- Proven track record of driving and delivering results, negotiating deals and building strong customer relationships.
- Strong leadership and communication skills with the ability to collaborate, motivate, and influence at all levels of the organization
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple competing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain strong senior-level customer relationships
- Self-starter, highly motivated with proven track record of driving results
- Strategic thinker with ability to drive change across the business.
- Proven Sales, Merchandising or Marketing leadership experience
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Competitive mindset. Plays to win
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.