SR SYSTEMS ENGINEER II AT RAYTHEON Full-time Job3 weeks ago - Engineering - Goleta - 58 views
The Electronic Warfare (EW) Electronic Protect (EP) Systems Department within Raytheonâ€™s Space and Airborne Systems SEIT (Systems Engineering, Integration and Test) Center has immediate opportunities for early-career Systems Engineers who are committed and passionate about learning EW solutions. Our department supports development, deployment and sustainment of Electronic Support (ES), Electronic Protect (EP) and Electronic Attack (EA) capabilities and products. We innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace. We march towards a simple vision â€" ownership for cost effective, high quality and on-time products.
- Minimum of 10 years of related engineering experience is required
- Strong desire to apply education and experience to problem solving and critical thinking technical challenges
- Strong verbal communication skills with ability to present data and explain results to management & customers
- Familiarity in programming with MATLAB/Simulink, Python and/or C++
- Occasional business travel is required
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with Active (or active within past 24 months) DoD Secret Clearance; must be able to access U.S. only data systems.
- Experience in EW Systems Engineering related to digital signal processing, waveform development, and receiver-exciter architectures
- Knowledge of Electronic Warfare/RF/Microwave principles and system and subsystem-level analysis methodologies
- Familiarity with requirements management and tracking tools such as Dynamic Object-Oriented Requirements System (DOORS)
- Experience with testing and troubleshooting of subsystems containing software and/or firmware
- Familiarity using RF/Microwave test equipment such as a Network Analyzer with calibrations kits, Spectrum Analyzer, Signal Generator, RF Power Meter, Oscilloscope
- Experience in proposal development and cost estimation
- Active DoD Secret clearance with investigation within five years
Required Education : Bachelorâ€™s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) discipline.
Desired Education : Masterâ€™s / Ph.D degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM)
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization. 151819