Shift Manager/ Restaurant Floor Manager
Tim Hortons UK & Ireland Ltd. · Paisley, Scotland, United Kingdom (On-site)
- Specialties: Food, drink, hospitality, and retail
- Hours: Full-time ·
- Job Type: Mid-Senior level
- Category: Permanent
- Staffing and Recruiting: 1,001-5,000 employees
- Location: Paisley, Renfrewshire, United Kingdom,
- Salary: £10.50 to £11.00 per hour £10.50 TO £11.00 PER HOUR
B1, Branding, Customer Experience, Employee training, English, Hygiene, Key Performance Indicators, QSR, Quality System, and Team Leadership
About the job
Shift Manager/ Restaurant Floor Manager Role
Tim Hortons UK are going through a period of exponential growth, with the aim to open an outlet in every town and city throughout the United Kingdom over the next 2 years. There has never been a better time to join a fast-developing organization whilst growing your career at the same time.
A quick service restaurant with a difference, Tim Hortons are all about great food, coffee and sweet treats served with a warm and friendly approach. With over 4,000 stores and 2 billion cups of coffee sold worldwide, there has never been a better time to join Tim Hortons!
The Tim Hortons Shift Manager position assists in managing all aspects of the restaurant’s day to day operations to ensure standards around people, products, cleanliness and an “Exceptional Customer Experience,” are fulfilled.
- Understands and can lead the team to achieve key performance indicators set for the restaurant daily.
- Displays knowledge of and work within compliance to applicable legislation including food safety, health and safety, and employment standards.
- Responsible for the opening and closing of our restaurants.
- Maintaining operational standards within the restaurant, such as product quality, food hygiene standards, customer experience, speed of service and hospitality, restaurant cleanliness, and team’s presentation.
- Store Audit- Restaurant Excellence Visit (REV) have full understanding of the REVs carried out by SAI Global, and can implement and maintain high brand standards at a B and above.
- Education of employees regarding the restaurants health and safety policies.
- Ensures high standards of the customer experience are always maintained.
- Resolves customer complaints and turns potentially negative situations into positive ones.
- Motivating and encouraging a team to achieve targets and deliver the best possible customer experience.
- Taking responsibility for presentation of products, ensuring they are correctly merchandised and stocked to agreed levels.
- Must have a flexible and disciplined approach to work.
- Some experience of working in a food environment/ QSR/ Hospitality is essential.
- Able to work as part of a team and on their own.
- NVQ Level 3/BTEC/Higher Secondary School equivalent required.
- Fluent in the English Language (Minimum B1 level).
- Knowledge of Food hygiene would be advantageous.
- Understanding of Health & Safety procedures is desirable.
If you are already an Assistant Manager, Shift Manager, Restaurant Floor Manager, Supervisor or Team Leader who wants the opportunity to brew your own career with one of the fastest growing restaurant chains in the UK, we would love to hear from you.
At Tim Hortons, we believe that you shouldn’t have to compromise. Whether you want a hot freshly-prepared breakfast on the way to work served with our smooth, delicious coffee; a great choice of freshly prepared sandwiches and wraps for lunch, or one of our famously irresistible donuts for a sweet afternoon treat, Tim Hortons is the place to visit. However, there’s more to Tim Hortons than great-tasting fresh food and coffee. We work hard to deliver the highest quality products and services and strive to be a leader in everything we do.
An iconic 50-year-old brand in Canada, Tim Hortons is off to a great start as we take on the competitive UK market place. After unprecedented media interest in the national launch in Spring 2017 and a fanatical social media following from Tim’s fans across the UK, it is no surprise the first store was a roaring success.
For more information: http://www.timhortons.co.uk
How to Apply:
- Just click on the button below Apply page will open in the next tab.
- Signup with your email and confirm your email ID
- Put your details and submit your application
- Upload your resume if applicable