SENIOR OFFICE MANAGER Full-time Job3 months ago - Office Management - Murfreesboro - 156 views
You will serve as a SENIOR OFFICE MANAGER in the TEST & EVALUATION GROUP of NAVAIRWARCENWPNDIV POINT MUGU.
- You will provide general office clerical support such as receiving incoming telephone calls and taking messages, greeting official visitors, and arranging for proper identification/passes.
- You will ensure that office equipment is maintained and the office is appropriately supplied.
- You will prepare, edit, format, and rout correspondence.
- You will maintain current employee rosters and organization charts.
- You will handle documents, maintain office filing, process training requests, and track mandatory training.
- You will receive and distribute incoming mail, supplies, and packages, and process outgoing mail and packages.
- You will process travel documents using Defense Travel System (DTS).
- You will coordinate the awards program.
- You will assist with personnel check-in and check-out.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
0303 Miscellaneous Clerk And Assistant
Conditions of Employment
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Must be determined suitable for federal employment.
- Must participate in the direct deposit pay program.
- New employees to the Department of the Navy will be required to successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify/.
- Generally, current federal employees applying for GS jobs must serve at least one year at the next lower grade level. This requirement is called time-in-grade. Time-in-grade requirements must be met by the closing date of this announcement.
- Within the Department of Defense (DoD), the appointment of retired military members within 180 days immediately following retirement date to a civilian position is subject to the provisions of 5 United States Code 3326.
- Males born after 12-31-59 must be registered for Selective Service.
- You will be required to obtain and maintain an interim and/or final security clearance prior to entrance on duty. Failure to obtain and maintain the required level of clearance may result in the withdrawal of a job offer or removal.
- This position may require travel from normal duty station to CONUS and OCONUS and may include remote or isolated sites. You must be able to travel on military and commercial aircraft for extended periods of time.