Waste Pro of FL in Sarasota is seeking to hire an experienced Scale Operator and Customer Service Representative. The preferred candidate will be bilingual. We offer a competitive wage and benefits package that includes Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance. We also offer a 401k plan.
The Scale Operator / Customer Service Representative manages the scale of incoming and outgoing load of recyclable. This person also receives and processes calls from customers, serves as the end-to-end point of contact for customers, and resolves customer issues. Collaborates with a team of customer service representatives to meet overall call center objectives and enhance the customer service function to exceed our customers' expectations.
- Answers incoming calls, and helps existing commercial and residential customers to resolve issues and provide service quotes for new customers. Establishes customer accounts by negotiating and documenting service type, pricing, billing, and other required information. Communicates concise and accurate information.
- Provides standard information and education regarding service options, charges, billing, and contracts.
- Attempts to retain customers who call to cancel services by probing for cancellation reasons and offering alternatives.
- Answers all inbound calls in fewer than 12 seconds on average.
- Confirms understanding of customer needs, issues, and requests.
- Listens for and identifies opportunities to cross sell additional products and services. (lock bars, casters, gate fees, etc)
- Interacts with customers and Waste Pro employees to determine service, resolve complaints, and escalates more complex issues to appropriate level.
- Serves as the customer's advocate by solving problems on the customer's behalf by engaging the right department and people within Waste Pro.
- Assists the office manager with customer billing and other basic accounting tasks.