SAP Security Consultant needed At skysolutions Contract Job2 weeks ago - IT & Telecoms - Atlanta - 21 views
- Review all the security objects designed and delivered by the implementation partner
- Support the HANA Security, Enterprise Integration & other Projects.
- Role analysis, design, build, test and deploy.
- Provide role creation and role modification for single and composite roles to support diverse business units.
- Implement the assignment of users to SAP roles.
- Comply with all internal and regulated controls.
- Implement security policies and procedures for SAP environment.
- Creates and maintains user master records, user groups, activity groups, authorizations and profiles.
- Implement user account policies and procedures for SAP environment.
- Maintain and assign pre-authorized user accounts across all SAP instances and clients including passwords.
- Provide SAP security consultation throughout the Corporation & train the team when required.
- At least three security projects with Business Warehouse.
Sky Solutions is a strategic consulting, staffing and technology services company headquartered located in the Washington D.C. Metro Area. We deploy the optimal resources, expertise and technologies to help organizations improve their business performance. Sky Solutions is committed to creating innovative,flexible solutions for the government and commercial clients. As a Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) with Woman and Minority Owned certifications, we provide key staff to employers to meet their business-critical needs while promoting diversity and equal opportunity in employment.