Retention Sales Representative Full-time Job5 months ago - Marketing & Communication - Tyler - 190 views
Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States. We are driven by a philosophy to always challenge ourselves. We question everything so that we can find the best way forward for our customers. And in a world where continuous innovation is the only way forward, we are redefining the vision we have for our customers, enterprises, advertisers - and our people.
This position is responsible for saving and retaining customers requesting to disconnect or downgrade service, by collaborating with other departments to resolve the customer’s account and product issues if necessary. The Specialist will be required to educate & offer products and services that would most benefit the customer.
- Upgrade, sell and save digital, basic, high speed, telephony, Home Security and MOBILE
- Act as marketing customer liaison in the retention/safekeeping of our current customers.
- Resolve customer complaints/concerns through active listening, empathy and professionalism.
- Professional and quality presentation of products/services in a courteous and sincere manner.
- Meet or exceed budgeted retention goals for all product lines.
- Communicate competitive offers to customers.
- Maintain and provide information to new customers regarding billing inquiries and procedures.
- Demonstrate proficiency in technical troubleshooting of all product lines.
- Share successes and new ideas with team members in order to achieve both individual and team goals
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Ideal candidates must be highly motivated and enjoy working in a challenging sales environment.
- Must be able to handle difficult customers in a professional manner and build customer loyalty.
- Ability to troubleshoot technical problems, with all product lines.
- Must have strong negotiating experience.
- Ability to learn technically challenging information quickly.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights & weekends.
- BILINGUAL/SPANISH STRONGLY PREFERRED
- Strong computer skills using Windows based systems, including databases & billing knowledge of ICOMS desired.
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.