Restaurant Shift Leader, GPS Hospitality · Ruston, LA
- Job type is Full-time.
- Mid-Senior level
- 10,001+ employees · Restaurants
- See recent hiring trends for GPS Hospitality, LLC.
Policies & Procedures,
Serve Safe CertifiedApply Now
About the job
Restaurant Shift Leader, General Information:
Position: Shift manager
Business Unit: Restaurant
Brand: Burger King
Restaurant Department: Restaurant Shift Leader
Restaurant Number: 7467
Post Reference: #Snag, #CareerBuilder State: LA
We need a Shift Leader to join our restaurant team. Shift Leaders are trained to perform all the duties performed by the Crew Members, with additional responsibility for directing the daily operations of a restaurant in the Restaurant General Manager and Assistant Manager’s absence. This includes but is not limited to ensuring compliance with company standards in all areas of operation including product preparation and delivery, customer relations, restaurant maintenance, team management and other duties as required or assigned.
- Ensure your team provides outstanding service & satisfied guests
- Train & coach the team
- Utilize GPS Hospitality Systems to run a great restaurant every shift, every day
- Set an example by maintaining an excellent working knowledge and high level of proficiency in restaurant operations
- Provide coaching and feedback to the team
- Supervise in accordance with GPS values, traits and behaviors
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving skills
- Follow and enforce all cash policies; address and document any policy violations
- Any / all other duties as assigned by the Restaurant General Manager (RGM)
- 0-2 year of supervisory experience in a restaurant or retail setting
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
Must be able to perform under pressure in a high-volume setting
About our benefits:
We offer a passionate, fun and positive work environment, with a welcoming and supportive team, along with…
- Regular performance reviews
- Health & Life Benefits
- HSA programs
- Anniversary Vacation Bonus
- Employee Rewards & Recognition Program
- Career development through structured training programs
GPS Hospitality is an Equal Opportunity employer. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, lineage or citizenship status, age, disability, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and other related conditions), sexual orientation, genetic information / characteristics, veteran or military status, marital status or any other characteristic provided by applicable federal, state or local laws.
GPS Hospitality will endeavour to make a reasonable accommodation / modification to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability to assist in the hiring process, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local law. If you believe you require such assistance to complete this form or to participate in the interview process, please contact Human Resources at 770-738-7148.
Ability to perform the following motions:
Must be ServSafe certified or capable of obtaining certification
- Ability to work in warm and cold temperatures
- Ability to stand for 8-10 hours
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to climb ladders for general maintenance
About the company:
GPS Hospitality owns and operates close to 500 BURGER KING, Popeyes and Pizza Hut restaurants in 13 states.
At GPS, our name says it all because it’s the shorthand for our Values: Goals, People and Service. Everything we do and how we make decisions are guided by these Values. And, our destination…our Vision…is to be our Guests’ Favorite Fast Food Destination. By staying true to our Values, we deliver what our guests expect and deserve: great tasting food served by friendly and courteous People in clean, attractive and comfortable restaurants.
As we work together to achieve our Vision, we create a Win-Win culture where both the company and individuals are equally successful and prosperous. We view the GPS team as partners who share the accountability to deliver the financial performance of a healthy and growing company while providing the tools, resources and support for every individual to earn competitive compensation and to be positioned for future growth as top performing leaders.
This simple formula of Goals, People and Service paints a clear picture of what it takes to succeed, creates a deep pride in our work and rewards each of us professionally, financially and personally.
In short, we are committed to a culture where everybody wins. For further information visit:
How to Apply:
- Cover Letter
- Contact information for at least 3 professional references
- Just click on the button below the Apply page will open in the next tab.
- Signup with your email and confirm your email ID
- Put your details and submit your application
- Upload your resume if applicable