Restaurant Management Opportunities, · Mount Juliet, TN
- Location: 713 Mt. Juliet Rd (Providence), Mount Juliet, Tennessee 37122
- Time type: On-site, Full-time
(Matches your job preferences)
- Job Level: Entry level
- Staffing: 10,001+ employees · Restaurants
About the job
Restaurant Management Opportunities
Hot burgers, cold shakes, and little moments of magic right in the neighborhood. At SONIC, we do things a little differently. We find the fun, the moment of chill in the everyday. Working at SONIC, you’ll spark moments of delightful possibility. Feelin’ these good vibes? Let’s do this.
Start with a Job, Spark a Career:
As a SONIC Drive-In Assistant Manager or General Manager, you will be responsible for the restaurant and its operations. You will provide quality food in a clean, safe,and efficient manner so that customers have an enjoyable experience every time. Through hiring, training, managing, and developing, you will help your crewspark moments of delightful possibility for our customers.
As a growing company, we’re always looking for top talent to join our crew. By applying, you’re adding your resume to our database,and we’ll reach out to you as soon as a position is available.
Moments of Magic You Bring to the Crew
- One to three years of prior restaurant management experience; QSR highly preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Eligible to work in the U.S.
Not sure if your experience aligns? We encourage you to apply. Cherry Limeade-lover or not, all backgrounds are welcome here.
Feelin’ these good vibes?
Competitive wages on your list? How about all these benefits? We have you covered.
- Bonus Program
- Free Shift Meals
- Best in Class Training & Continuous Learning
- Advancement Opportunities
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Tuition Benefits
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Champions of Hope
- Cash Referral Program
- Journey Wellbeing Support Tool
- PerkSpotDiscount Program
- Recognition Program
- Slip Resistant Shoes Programs
- Community & Charitable Involvement
- Igniting Dreams Grant Program
- Training Contests
SONIC is an equal opportunity employer.
- Subject to availability and eligibility requirements.
About the company
SONIC®, America’s Drive-In®, is part of the Inspire Brands family of restaurants. Inspire is a multi-brand restaurant company whose portfolio includes more than 8,300 Arby’s, Buffalo Wild Wings, and SONIC locations worldwide.
How to Apply:
- Just click on the button below, and the Apply page will open in the next tab.
- Fill the form on online site and verify your Email ID
- Put your details and submit your application
- Upload your resume if applicable