Quality Manager at Tetra Pak Full-time Job7 months ago - Medical & Healthcare - Limerick - 218 views
Why Tetra Pak
Tetra Pak is the world's leading food processing and packaging solutions company. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 175 countries around the world. With more than 23,000 employees based in over 85 countries, we believe in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business. Our motto, “PROTECTS WHAT’S GOOD™," reflects our vision to make food safe and available, everywhere.
Join our team
Tetra Pak converting factory located in Limburg,Germany is currently looking for an ambitious, self-driven and highly motivated person to take the position of:
Quality Assurance Manager
The successful candidate will oversee Quality organization and take care of securing and leading Quality Assurance and Quality Improvement Processes in converting factory operations.
- Steer and direct the Quality Assurance management system in Supply Chain from base material through production processes to final products
- Development and maintenance of relevant Quality and Food Safety Management Systems according to ISO, BRC/IoP, FDA, GMP certifications
- Secure compliance to relevant Food Safety legal requirements for packaging material production
- Monitor risk management activities for product quality and food safety
- Develop, maintain and implement quality assurance policies, global Tetra Pak standards and procedures for the factory
- Secure compliance with all Packaging Materials, Food Safety and Product Hygiene standards and quality specifications
- Define the Quality strategy for elimination and reduction of defect waste and customer technical issues and claims. Lead Issue Resolution process to secure solving customers issues
- Lead Quality Maintenance Pillar to further develop the continuous improvement system (WCM), deploy Six Sigma concept and Statistical Process Control
- Manage development of people, resources, and budgets necessary to perform the functions of the area
- Bachelors / Master degree of any of technical science faculty
- Experience in managing and leading team (5 people)
- Fluent in English and in German
- Expertise in Quality Control system such as ISO, and in Hygiene standards such as BRC
- Quality Auditor, Quality Engineer, Quality Management experience
- Basic Six Sigma tools and knowledge of WCM or TPM
- Product or industry-specific experience related to printing and extrusion coating technology
- IT skills including Microsoft Office
Candidates who are assertive, pro-active and good team players, dynamic, result oriented with good communication and problem-solving skills, accurate, customer oriented, open minded and always looking for development are invited to apply.
Interested in joining our team?
If you want to make a difference within international company that offers attractive employment conditions with global opportunities, send your CV in English through our website www.tetrapak.com.