Purchasing Assistant/Coordinator Full-time Job3 months ago - Sales & Services - San Jose - 116 views
We are seeking a full-time Purchasing Assistant/Coordinator to join our team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in all aspects of Subcontractor management
- City permit processing, tracking and plan management
- Ensure invoice accuracy with accounting, problem-solving and appropriate cost coding within multiple projects
- Administrative duties as assigned
- Multi-task oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to understand blueprints, scopes of work, payment documents, purchase orders and invoices
- Experience with IBS - Integrated Builder Series (Pharaoh), Hypen Solutions - Build Pro, and Sage 300 (formerly Timberline) Accounting softward, or similar software
$45,000 - $65,000 DOE, Excellent benefit package, including 401 K Plan.
Latest jobs in USA for you. Apply online and submit your CV.