- CB1, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
- Excellent benefits
- Permanent position
- PR One
If you are detail-oriented, hardworking, enthusiastic and love working in a fast-paced environment, this role is for you!
My client is looking for a Proofreader with a keen eye for detail, who can help them continue the work that they do that educates patients, and healthcare professionals about new treatments for life-threatening diseases.
- The role of the Proofreader is to support their writing team working on a wide range of communication projects in line with company needs.
- Your key focus will be to lead the QC process for materials that are localised into different languages.
- You will be responsible for the quality, scientific integrity and timeliness of your work.
- You will also support the wider agency team with responsibility for the QC process of all materials leaving the company.
- You will work on a range of projects including advertising and marketing campaigns, patient and clinical trial materials, films, speaker presentations, training materials, digital detail aids and websites, over a range of therapy areas.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have great attention to detail paired with an enthusiasm to learn.
Day to Day Operations:
- Lead the QC process for materials that are localised into different languages
- Consistently ensure work is of high quality and is in line with client’s objectives and is correctly formatted with no typographical or grammatical errors
- Proofing and checking the accuracy of materials both internally and externally
- Setting and maintaining standards of language, style and layout
- Maintaining the quality, scientific integrity and timeliness of the agency’s work
- Ensuring quality control processes are stuck to
- Timely completion of timesheets and expenses
- Degree level or higher in Life Sciences
- Minimum one years’ agency experience and/or some experience of working on translation/localisation projects in any sector (ideally healthcare)
- Excellent proofing skills with great attention to detail
- Good presentation skills/excellent communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Ideally a knowledge of and adherence to healthcare compliance laws and guidelines
- Adept at setting best practice working processes
- Strong organisational and time-management capabilities
- Ensure understanding and implementation of company procedures and quality standards
- The ability to multitask and work well under pressure
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
If this role overview appeals and you have the necessary experience and academic background, please get in touch with your cv and a brief covering note outlining your suitability for the role.
All successful candidates will be contacted within 24 hours.
How to Apply:
- Cover Letter
- Contact information for at least 3 professional references
- Just click on the button below the Apply page will open in the next tab.
- Signup with your email and confirm your email ID
- Put your details and submit your application
- Upload your resume if applicable
Note: Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you.
For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.