Production Associate at Foremost Farms Full-time Job8 months ago - Other - Greenville - 192 views
12 hour shifts - Must be able to work 5 pm - 5 am.
JOB TITLE: Production Associate
LOCATION: Greenville, Michigan
REPORTS TO: Production Supervisor
CLASSIFICATION: $19.00 / Hour
We are seeking a Production Associate at our new dairy processing facility in Greenville, Michigan.
- 12-hour shifts. Must be able to work 5 pm – 5 am.
- Holiday and weekend work is required on a rotating basis.
- Prior experience in the dairy or cheese industry is preferred. Prior experience in manufacturing is a plus
- Knowledge of HACCP, GMP's, OSHA and loss control programs is highly desirable
- High school diploma or GED required
- Able to read and comprehend standard operating procedures
- Participation in a team environment safely
- Detail oriented, be quality minded
- Able to perform at a high level in a fast-paced environment
- Able to lift up to 55 pounds frequently and be able to lift and/or move 75 pounds occasionally
If you choose to distinguish yourself with a Foremost Farms career, you will not only discover our values, you'll enjoy a competitive wage, outstanding insurance benefits, a 401(k), tuition assistance, a great work environment, and much more.
It is the policy of Foremost Farms USA to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disabilities, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, military status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
Foremost Farms USA, headquartered in Baraboo, Wis., is a farmer-owned milk processing and marketing cooperative with annual sales of $1.5 billion. The nation's eighth-largest cooperative and number 25 in annual sales among the Top 100 U.S. dairy processors, Foremost Farms is a leading manufacturer and marketer of cheese, specialty whey ingredients, butter and bulk fluid milk to customers around the world.
We're looking for employees who challenge the status quo, innovate and aim for excellence. Because we're working to be the world's best - to Be Foremost - we'll bring out the best in you. We're already one of the nation's top 10 dairy cooperatives, making Wisconsin cheese and dairy ingredients for the global marketplace. But we're not satisfied. Are you?
Are you ready to Be Foremost?
Please apply at: www.foremostfarms.com
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled are encouraged to apply
Successful completion of pre-employment testing which includes a drug test, physical, audiogram, background check, and education check.