Product Manager Needed At Fritz Full-time Job8 months ago - IT & Telecoms - Boston - 183 views
About our team and culture
We are a small and highly-skilled team that’s passionate about AIand believes this domain will be the most trans formative technology change in this generation. Our culture is transparent, honest, and direct—you’ll always know what’s going on and why it furthers our mission.
Our CEO and co founder, Dan Abdinoor, is a repeat founder and has built successful businesses throughout more than 10 years in Boston startups such as HubSpot, BabbaCo, Wyth, and TechStars. Jameson Toole, CTO and co founder, brings years of AI and machine learning expertise with a PhD from MIT and several degrees from the University of Michigan.
Fritz AI is creating a software platform to bring apps and devices powered by Artificial Intelligence to users around the world. Our customers teach their apps how to see, hear, sense, and think using our platform. Current apps range from curing crop diseases in Africa to creating augmented reality photos featuring your pet and everything in-between, all made possible byFritz.
Product Manager Overview
We are looking for a Product Manager on a full-time basis. You will contribute to our end-to-end platform for mobile machine learning. Work on SDKs, APIs, web applications, and more.
- Use a customer-first approach to shape and plan new products.
- Collaborate tightly with the engineering team.
- Measure results through product usage, engagement, and direct customer feedback.
- Great attitude, enthusiastic learner, excited to grow.
- Collaborative and comfortable in a team-oriented environment.
- Excited about making big contributions, seeing measurable results, and being recognized and appreciated for your efforts.