Performance Engineering Intern Needed At Stonyfield Farm Inc Internship Job1 month ago - Engineering - Londonderry - 80 views
We aren’t just yogurt on a mission; we are people on a mission.
Stonyfield is an organic pioneer. We believe socially responsible business can change the world, and that organic is better for people and the planet’s health. We passionately lead a better way to make food for healthy people and a healthy planet and our employees are at the centerpiece of this mission.
Are you seeking a Performance Engineering Internship that will provide you with the opportunity to lead projects in an open, dynamic environment? Do you want to be empowered to improve or create methods/processes while working closely with our Leadership Team? If yes, then Stonyfield has an exciting opportunity for an Engineering student to gain invaluable experience as an intern in our Londonderry NH plant. The Internship program will run from May - July.
Key Account abilities: Improvement Projects may include:
- Reducing Environmental Impact by Minimizing Consumption of Water & Energy
- Increasing Raw Material Utilization (Yield)
- Reducing Cost of Goods Sold
- Defect Reduction in Manufacturing
- Increasing Throughput
- Actively contributing to the design & development of the Process of the Future.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's Degree Program, with a major in Engineering
- The ability to balance conceptual, “out of the box” thinking with practical, real-world solutions
- Communication skills which are effective at all levels of the Organization
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office
- Experience with Lean/Six Sigma Practices preferred
- The desire to be immersed in the process – not behind a desk – is vital for success in this role.
Stonyfield is an equal employment opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against applicants with regard to any legally recognized basis including, but not limited to: veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,marital status, sexual orientation, and physical or mental disability