Parts Manager needed At P&K Equipment Full-time Job2 months ago - Transportation & Logistics - McAlester - 118 views
Manages parts operations within the dealership to maximize return on investment through optimizing Parts Department processes to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction,growing profitable parts sales, exercising disciplined expense control, attracting and retaining outstanding talent and effectively engaging department personnel.Maintains professional communication with all company locations to insure information flows in an appropriate manner.
1. Develops and maintains effective Parts Department processes to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction.
2. Develops and follows an annual budget to provide realistic, attainable and measurable profit goals compatible with overall dealership financial and operational goals.
3. Recruits and hires parts personnel and develops and retains key talent through individual development plans.
4. Maintains all management reports necessary to audit the performance of department and individual employees.
5. Schedules and assigns job and work areas to employees according to their skills and knowledge.
6. Conducts a perpetual/annual physical inventory of all parts and related inventories.
7. Submits all parts warranty and return claims within the required time frame to receive maximum credit.
8. Maintains all department tools, equipment and vehicles in good working order.
9. Maximizes use of all order discount programs.
10. Always conducts self in a professional manner, inside and outside the dealership.
11. Monitors metrics on a monthly basis to assure achievement of departmental goals.
12. Performs other functions or duties as directed by management in line with the objectives of the dealership.
13. Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Safety Sensitive
- Minimum 3 years experience in Parts Department operations or related field.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Ability to use standard computer software applications such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.) and internet functions.
- Good human relations and effective oral and written communication skills.
- Basic understanding of financial principles relative to Parts Department operations.
- Familiar with John Deere and competitive products.
- Ability to analyze and interpret internal reports.
Parts Manager Pay &Benefits:
- Competitive Pay - Salary Plus Commission
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance (Company sponsored Healthcare starts the first day of the month after you start with P&K)
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401k Match
- Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay (Starting Day 1 with P&K!)