Part-Time Clerical Full-time Job3 months ago - Sales & Services - New York City - 130 views
The Operations Assistant will play a role in providing prospective students with a high level of customer service when initially inquiring about Pace University. The Operations Assistant provides support to the Enrollment Management Division (marketing, undergraduate, graduate, international, iPace admissions, etc): Efficiently and accurately processes inquiries into the Banner student information system. Assist the Special Reports Coordinator in preparing and coordinating reports. Ensure that all data and/or report requests from internal constituents are processed in a timely manner. Assist various departments in their enrollment efforts by generating data for mailings, information sessions, special events, reporting and analyzing. Other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned as needed.
- Assist the Special Reports Coordinator in preparing and coordinating reports.
- Ensure that all data and/or report requests from internal constituents are processed in a timely manner.- Assist various departments in their enrollment efforts by generating data for mailings, information sessions, special events, reporting and analyzing.
- Responsibilities also include but are not limited to telephone/email interaction with prospective students, basic clerical skills and other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent and 2+ years of professional experience required; Working knowledge of MS Word and Excel; knowledge of Banner.
- Must be able to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality is essential.
- Positive attitude, a healthy sense of humor and the ability to work in a team environment are a must. Superior organizational skills and demonstrated commitment to service ethic; excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
20 hours per week, flexible hours
Posting Detail Information
Job Open Date
Job Close Date
Open Until Filled
Special Instructions to Applicant
About the Institution
Pace University has a proud history of preparing its diverse student body for a lifetime of professional success as a result of its unique program that combines rigorous academics and real-world experiences. Pace is ranked the #1 private, four-year college in the nation for upward economic mobility by Harvard University’s Opportunity Insights, evidence of the transformative education the University provides.
From its beginnings as an accounting school in 1906, Pace has grown to three campuses, enrolling 13,000 students in bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral programs in more than 150 majors and programs, across a range of disciplines: arts, sciences, business, health care, technology, law, education, and more. The university also has one of the most competitive performing arts programs in the country. Pace has a signature, newly renovated campus in New York City, located in the heart of vibrant Lower Manhattan, next to Wall Street and City Hall, and two campuses in Westchester County, New York: a 200-acre picturesque Pleasantville Campus and a Law School in White Plains.
Pace University is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer.
Minorities, women, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and people of all gender identities are encouraged to apply.
Annual Security Report Notice
Pace is committed to ensuring the safety and security of the students, faculty, staff and visitors to the University. In compliance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act, the University’s Safety and Security department publishes an Annual Security and Fire Safety Report, which can be accessed here. The report contains information on security policies as well as crime and fire statistics for the University.