On-Line Marketing Engagement Specialist at The Descartes Full-time Job1 month ago - Other - Cleveland - 125 views
Descartes (TSX:DSG) (Nasdaq:DSGX) is the global leader in providing on-demand, software-as-a-service solutions focused on improving the productivity, performance and security of logistics-intensive businesses. Descartes has over 147,000 parties using its cloud based services. Customers use our modular, software-as-a-service solutions to route, schedule, track and measure delivery resources; plan, allocate and execute shipments; rate, audit and pay transportation invoices; file customs and security documents for imports and exports; and complete numerous other logistics processes by participating in the world's largest, collaborative multimodal logistics community. Our headquarters are in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada and we have offices and partners around the world. Learn more at www.descartes.com.
As an On-Line Marketing Engagement Consultant for the MacroPoint product, you will be working with carriers of all sizes to help them support their customer’s visibility mandate. With the ability to support the various ways our carrier partners want to “MacroPoint Enable” their fleet, your relationships with these carriers will grow fast. We provide our employees with technology, training and a relaxed, fun work environment, which helps us succeed in this growing industry.
We are looking for people to join our team that are service minded, goal oriented, and results driven. Additionally, the ideal candidate will have experience supporting trucking companies of all sizes. If you are looking for a competitive base salary, bonus opportunity, advancement from within, and a fast paced and exciting work environment – apply today!
- Manage the Carrier Activation process for multiple MacroPoint customers simultaneously.
- Follow Up with carriers to connect their assets to MacroPoint.
- Present carrier with all possible options for becoming MacroPoint Enabled and be available to support questions as they arise.
- Data Entry – capture current status of all carriers in the process via CRM, HubSpot, or Excel.
- Integration setup and support – Learn the capabilities and options of the Universal Connector and be able to explain those to a carrier’s IT team.
- Develop and maintain relationships with carriers to answer questions and communicate out new features & benefits as they are deployed.
- Collaborate with your team on messaging, learning new features, and helping capture additional feature requests.
- At least 2 years of experience working in transportation as a dispatcher or carrier services rep.
- At least 2 years of experience in a marketing capacity with knowlege of social media outlets.
- Highly motivated and competitive drive to exceed goals.
- Strong ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to build business relationships quickly.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
We offer a flexible and casual work environment, as well as mentorship and on-the-job training to support your personal growth. You will have an opportunity to contribute new ideas and we welcome your fresh perspective.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Descartes; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted. All final candidates will be required to provide professional references and complete a background check, which will include a criminal background check and may include a credit check and verification of education and previous employment.
Descartes Systems (USA) LLC, inclusive of any of its American subsidiaries (Descartes), is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age or any other characteristic protected by law.