We are hiring an On Call Coordinator who will work from home!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Scheduling,monitoring call in, documenting as necessary, ensuring case coverage for all cases.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Must have the ability to write and document appropriately. Must have phone skills and proper communication.The ability to utilize basic computer software integral to agency operations after initial training period. Multi-tasking capability is a must. Must have responsibility.Must have knowledge of all policies and procedures related to coordination (given upon hire).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Replies to all after-hours incoming phones calls and text messages and returns each call immediately.
- Makes all schedule changes and updates as necessary, and makes sure to cover all open cases.
- In the event of a call out, the on-call coordinator is required to contact the patient,ask if the patient needs replacement, and makes every effort to cover the case.
- Monitors Call Dashboard, and documents in every visit each time an aide fails to call in or out for a visit.
- Makes sure to notify patient and vendor of any change in service in a timely manner.
- Documents all missed visits with the appropriate reason.
- Creates a note for any aide who calls out or does not show for a visit.
- Reports all incidents and changes in patient status to the appropriate staff members.
- Sends on-call email immediately after each shift, with a detailed explanation of what action was taken for each call.
- Reports all questions or concerns after hours to supervisory staff.
THIS IS AN AFTER HOURS, WEEKEND POSITION AND SOME HOLIDAYS
Get paid per shift you work:
6:30 am-9:00 am-$50
5:00 pm-10:30 pm-$35
1:00 pm-10:30 pm-$75
6:30 am-10:30 pm-$100
Job Type: Part-time
- On Call: 1 year (Preferred)
- Call Center: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Fully Remote
- Weekends required
- Holidays required