Mortgage Post Closer Needed At Advisors Mortgage Group Full-time Job2 weeks ago - Real Estate - Oceano - 23 views
Location: Ocean , NJ
Skills: detail oriented; ready to learn
If you're looking for a career in a company that's evolving, has a great culture and amazing opportunities within the mortgage industry, Advisors Mortgage Group is the clear choice. As part of the Advisors team you'll work with motivated team members who have pride in - and passion for - what they do. Guided by our core values, we remain steadfast to our commitment to career growth and development for all levels of team members so they may navigate their own future and grow with the company. Advisors will help you reach your professional and personal goals every day while making a meaningful contribution. Experience for yourself The Advisors Mortgage Group Difference!
We are looking for a entry level mortgage post closer no experience necessary just the will to learn, and a positive attitude. The Post Closer will learn to; review documents of closed loans for accuracy and completeness in accordance with program guidelines. Because of this, it is crucial that the candidate demonstrates willingness to learn a new skill set and have a high level of professionalism. Our ideal candidate must must have a friendly personality, excellent attention to detail, can multi-task and prioritize, willing to learn, gain new skills and is a team player and can effectively communicate.
- Review closed loan documents for accuracy in accordance with program guidelines.
- Follow up on missing items required for a complete package.
- Work with underwriters, processors and funders to resolve deficiencies and resolve future deficiencies.
- Assure compliance with Advisors Mortgage Group policies and procedures.
- Complete post-closing audit to ensure all files are recordable and salable.
- Audit loan documentation for all appropriate signatures/notarizations to ensure documents are compliant with state, lender, and investor requirements.
- Create electronic credit and closing package that will be delivered to investor.
- Stay up to date on investor delivery requirements for a complete package.
- Perform other duties as assigned