Membership Associate needed At MyDoGood Full-time Job3 months ago - Independent & Freelance - Rochester - 132 views
**This job is primarily a remote/work from home role**
Are you at a point in your career where you are truly seeking more than the traditional job experience?
The Membership Associate opportunity offers a breakout role for an entrepreneurial& resourceful professional. The role offers a "business boot camp" type of skill-building opportunity.
You'll be building a company in a measurable way, vs. just maintaining one. You'll be empowered. You'll be overwhelmed - in a good way. You'll feel alive. You'll have long hours and will need to make compromises. You'll develop professional"muscles" you never knew you had. You'll have lots of laughs and memorable moments. You'll be humbled at times. You'll make at least one new friendship that will probably become one of your closest friends for life.Ultimately, you'll never look back.
At a tactical level, we're a very tech-heavy culture, so you should have a deep appreciation and firsthand experience with the "B2B marketing tech stack". We believe an organization should be a system and fueled by smart people, processes, playbooks, and technology, that is repeatable and reliable.
Description of Role:
-Assist in membership recruitment & engagement via a range of email marketing campaigns as well as other programs and tactics
-Targeted research to identify & recruit members based on company goals and objectives including but not limited to certain titles, areas of responsibility, geographies, specific accounts, keywords, as well as other targeting requirements.
-Management of membership data across systems including Salesforce, SendGrid,& Microsoft Excel:
- Activating members
- Ensuring membership records are kept up to date
- Compiling, analyzing & reporting relevant data regularly
- Producing weekly membership reports/updates
- Overall data hygiene
-Respond to membership inquiries in a timely & professional manner
-Develop relationships with members to optimize engagement and loyalty
-Perform administrative membership tasks as assigned and needed
-Results to be measured by several KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) including:
- Qualified new membership registrations: per week/month/quarter/year; by title, industry, geography, executive areas of responsibility, specific organizations, and the requests/requirements of client campaigns
- Demonstrable existing membership engagement: profile matriculation/submission of information from existing members; acceptance of client meetings; member referrals
- Email marketing campaign metrics
Growth opportunities are plentiful when you join an organization at this stage - both as a manager of others and/or individual contributor. It will be an"uptown problem" when it comes to how you wish to grow and advance atDoGood.
Growth opportunities include one or potentially a combination of the following:
- Senior Membership Associate: includes more autonomy and the ability to be involved in special projects
- Team Lead/Mentor: assists in on-boarding/training of and acts as a resource for new junior membership team members
- Job Shadowing/Rotation: understanding the role & contribution of other functional groups and how Membership impacts and is impacted by other functions.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary:$40,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)