Adult & Pediatric Ear, Nose and Throat is looking for a bright, resourceful and organized Medical Scribe that has Medical Assistant experience as a plus to add to our clinical team. You’ll be an integral part of a growing practice This position requires attention to detail, accuracy, ability to learn quickly and be flexible. This person will have the capability to work well with a team or independently and a desire to offer great customer service. This is an ideal position for a motivated individual who is passionate about delivering results, thrives in a collaborative, fast pace environment and is looking for a family-oriented life-work balance. You’ll be given tools to complete your core responsibilities while taking on new projects which will help propel your career.
- Listening to complex medical information, understanding and summarize in a clear, complete, and concise fashion.
- Assist provider in accurate and thorough EMR (Electronic Medical Record) documentation of medical visits and procedures as they are being performed.
- Gathering information for the patient's visit and partnering with the provider to deliver efficient patient care.
- Actively review EMR to spot mistakes or inconsistencies in medical documentation.
- Act as the liaison between clinic team members and provider.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Previous medical scribe/medical assistant experience a plus.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Aptitude to prioritize and manage multiple tasks efficiently.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Comfortable with giving and receiving feedback.
- Demonstrates flexibility in response to protocol changes and needs of the practice.
- You work well independently with little direction but know when to ask for help and keep your team informed.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)