Medical Records Clerk, Health Ministries Clinic
- 301 North Main Street, Newton, KS, US, Newton, KS
- $15.45 per hour
Medical Records Clerk
- Work Hours: Monday–Friday 8: 00am-5: 00pm
Credentials and Experience
Include any education, credential, or experience requirements and preferences in the below list:
- High school diploma or GED; AD degree preferred
- Medical Records training preferred
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Working knowledge of health laws and regulations, particularly HIPAA
- Strong professional ethics
- Ability to relate to the public regardless of ethnic, religious or economic status
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance,
- 401K with matching,
- Life insurance,
- Discounted wellness memberships.
The Medical Records Clerk manages ingoing and outgoing patient documents in Health Ministries Clinic’s integrated primary-care/behavioral health setting. Participates in Clinic Support Services team meetings, staff meetings, and staff training.
Health Ministries Clinic:
Health Ministries Clinic is an FQHC that provides care to all members of the community regardless of socioeconomic or insurance status. Services clinic-wide are provided using sliding fee scales to make healthcare affordable to patients without insurance. We believe that integrated healthcare serves to treat the whole person and not just the symptoms. This is why we offer our patients Behavioral Health, Primary Medical Care, Laboratory, Imaging, and Pharmaceutical services all under one roof with the addition of Dental care just blocks away. If you want to be part of a caring close-knit team that provides care for our ever-growing population of patients, please apply.
For further details visit HMC
How to Apply:
- Just click on the button below the Apply page will open in the next tab.
- Signup with your email and confirm your email ID
- Put your details and submit your application
- Upload your resume if applicable