Medical Operations Associate Needed At Ro Full-time Job7 months ago - Medical & Healthcare - New York City - 186 views
We are Ro, amission-driven healthcare technology company reinventing the way the healthcaresystem works. As a Medical Operations Associate, you willcoordinate Ro’s medical network, working closely with all stakeholders acrossthe organization to ensure the timely and accurate delivery of medical care topatients.
Who are you? You love to juggle multiple moving parts. You are passionate about creating processes that scale, and provide the best customer experience. You drive improvements by measuring everything (we mean everything). You have incredible attention to detail, along with the ability to be flexible, creative and solutions-oriented.Above all, you have a client-oriented mindset and seek to create relationships that drive solutions and better outcomes for our physicians and patients alike.
As a Medical Operations Associate, you will be responsible for a variety of steps within our Medical Operations team including - troubleshooting physician questions,recruiting and on boarding new physicians, and ensuring the timely review of patient requests. To do so, you will work hand in hand with a variety of internal teams and external partners.
At Ro, you will build technology to help individuals become a healthier version of themselves, turn physicians into better healthcare professionals and power our increasingly complex medical network.
What You'll Do:
- Work with pharmacies, physicians, and our Care team to ensure patient requests are handled within the expected time frame and quality level
- Coordinate physician recruitment efforts
- Work with the Medical Operations leadership team to identify opportunities to reduce physician pain points and improve timelines
- Have extreme attention to detail and a solutions-oriented mindset
- Assist with physician on boarding, new campaign education and general troubleshooting
- Be the eyes and ears of the physician, alerting the development and fulfillment team of any technical issues that slow down the physician experience. Also be their head, shoulders, knees, and toes
- Find creative, fun, and professional ways to deliver the best possible support for our patients and physicians
What You'll Bring to the Medical Operations Team:
- Experience in a client-facing position
- Off the charts enthusiasm, patience, and empathy when helping our members
- Ability to think quickly and work autonomously
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- You connect with the mission of Ro
- You have worked in a fast growth operations environment
- You have built metrics to measure quality, accuracy, and speed
- You have experience building and managing a network of service providers
- You have an eye for scale and an improvement mindset
- You have experience in a KPI-driven environment and have set successful goals
Benefits & Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance + OneMedical membership
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Fitness reimbursement
- Paid maternity/parental leave
- A never-ending supply of office snacks + coffee
- The cutest office dog you’ve ever seen
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders and sexuality to apply.
WE ARE RO
We are Ro, a mission-driven healthcare technology company where doctors, pharmacists and engineers are working together to reinvent the way the healthcare system works.So it works better for everyone–providers and patients alike. We promise to make the complicated straightforward. The expensive affordable. And the frustrating delightful.
By tearing down the walls and bringing providers and patients together in one place, we’re making it easier and more affordable for millions of people to get personalized treatment, get healthy and get back to living the lives they dream about.
Ro is backed by some of the best investors in the world. Our investors have also backed Warby Parker,Harry’s, Stripe, Oscar, and Pill Pack.