Medical Office Management At American Family Care Full-time Job8 months ago - Medical & Healthcare - Madison - 212 views
The Team Leader is the key individual within the clinic responsible for achieving our Mission Statement to provide the best healthcare possible, in a kind and caring environment, while respecting the rights of all patients, in an economical manner, at times and locations convenient to the patient. Team Leaders create and nurture a high performance work culture through leading by example and setting and enforcing high standards of performance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Team Leaders are responsible for ensuring a superior patient experience by:
- Courtesy – Ensuring every patient is treated warmly and empathetically.
- Contact – ensuring each patient has an interaction every 10 to 15 minutes
- Communication – Ensuring every patient understands their diagnosis and treatment and addressing any concerns promptly.
- Timeliness – Ensuring timely patient turn-around through prompt registration and efficient clinic operations
- Follow-Up – Ensuring that every patient is asked to return to the clinic and to refer their friends and family to us as part of our Ambassador Program.
Team Leaders are responsible for following established processes by:
- Facilities – Maintaining our facilities to provide a positive patient environment.
- Procedures – Ensuring team members comply with established procedures
Team Leaders are responsible for developing an effective and cohesive team by:
- Direction – Clearly communicating expectations
- Training – Ensuring each team member receives the training and resources to be successful in their role.
- Accountability – Ensuring that every team member knows their role and responsibilities and is accountable to themselves and others for their performance.
- High school Diploma or GED required, Four year college degree preferred but not required
- Demonstrated skills in written, verbal and consultative communications
- Ability to deliver high levels of customer service and achieve customer satisfaction