In this position, you’ll work closely with the Communications Manager to provide critical support to Acstrap’s social media and communications platforms by drafting content for social media networks, editing blog posts, providing writing support, coordinating press releases, and generally supporting Acstrap’s public presence. Additionally, you’ll assist with live events and outreach activities for both external and internal audiences: high-profile public events with policymakers, private educational events, staff retreats and staff meetings.
- Support Acstrap’s external communications efforts, including social media, coordinating the sending of press releases, and website editing
- Draft and post content press page for distribution to journalists.
- Build, maintain, and update media contact lists.
- Support writing efforts by staff members;
- Support coordination of event production
- Assist with pitching and publicizing content and research across the press spectrum to ensure maximum reach.