Marketing Content Writer / Specialist, Global Placement Firm-United States
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Category: Permanent
- Job type: Full-time
- Salary: DOE+ Incentives & Bonus
3-week training program at headquarters in Los Angeles, CA. All expenses are paid by the company.
Complete Benefits Package To Include:
Medical, Dental, Vision (3 plans w/1 Company paid 100%, 401K, Bonus Programs, Tuition Reimbursement, University On-Site Degree Program, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacations & Leave, Employee Wellness Program, etc.
The marketing content writer at (COMPANY) is responsible for the ideation and creation of compelling content for our website, social media, and print marketing materials. The marketing content writer conducts thorough research on industry-related topics, actively engages with internal stakeholders and COMPANY members, and reviews marketing data to develop content and deliver a cohesive brand voice. Overall, the marketing content writer delivers quality writing that appeals to our current and potential members, benefits our reputation, and facilitates our growth.
Typical Content Writer Responsibilities:
- Write, proofread, and edit content to ensure it is written per instructions.
- Research and write various topics for multiple platforms (e.g., websites, press releases, articles, social updates, case studies, and white papers).
- Promote content on social media and build COMPANY’s brand presence.
- Analyze marketing metrics and make changes as needed.
- As requested, proofread and edit content created by others.
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties and assignments as needed.
- Occasionally travel to attend events, meetings, conferences, and training.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Marketing, or a related field.
- Three years experience as a content writer or similar position.
- Experience with digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing, and web analytics.
- Portfolio of published content.
Preferred Qualifications for Writer:
- Three years of experience as a content writer for a credit union or bank.
- Experience using content management systems such as WordPress.
- Experience managing a company’s social media presence.
- Experience researching ideas and facts pertinent to the topic.
- Experience generating innovative and compelling ideas for new content.
- Knowledge of and experience with writing, design, and journalism principles.
- Knowledge of and experience with media relations principles and practices.
- Speaks and writes English proficiently using the correct vocabulary, tone, and organization.
- Demonstrates the ability to adjust communication content, style, and presentation to fit a variety of audiences.
- Demonstrates analytical thinking, problem-solving, decision-making, and judgment by researching, gathering, and applying relevant data to the specified topic.
- Demonstrates the ability to prioritize and organize work, handle multiple tasks, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
- Knowledge of business, personal, and insurance products and services.
- Knowledge of current industry offers market trends, competitors, and Credit Union lending and member service policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates the ability to consult, gather, and evaluate needs, provide advice and recommendations, and partner with leaders to achieve organizational objectives.
- Experience performing basic office functions such as answering phones, copying papers, assembling reports, and sending and receiving correspondence.
- Experience and ability to use office software to create written documents (e.g., MS Word and PowerPoint) and prepare spreadsheets (e.g., MS Excel) and database applications to enter, maintain, and report data.
- Demonstrates experience and behavior consistent with COMPANY’s core values of competence, integrity, excellence, curiosity, positivity, and humility.
|See Also: Experienced Automotive Title Clerk-US Job Finder|
How to Apply:
- Just click on the button below, and the Apply page will open in the next tab.
- Signup with your email ID(LinkedIn or Indeed)
- Put your details and submit your application
- Upload your resume if applicable