MARKET ATTENDANT (PART TIME) Full-time Job5 months ago - Marketing & Communication - Incline Village - 182 views
A Tranquil Waterfront Resort on Lake Tahoe - Experience Lake Tahoe from our scenic waterfront resort, nestled perfectly into the Sierra Nevada mountains. Spend your days exploring the area’s winding trails, relaxing at the on-site spa, and dining at our award-winning restaurants before retreating to one of our spacious rooms, upscale suites, or private waterfront cottages. We care for people so they can be their best.
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
The Market Attendant will provide service in the Starbucks located on the property of the resort. This position will be responsible for fulfilling guest orders. The beverage attendant will prepare beverages in accordance with menu standards and provide a welcoming and clean environment for guests.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal communication skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift, pull, and push a moderate weight (about 25 pounds)
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
Why Work at the Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe?
- Enjoy free employee meals in our employee dining hall
- Discounted & Complimentary Hotel Room Nights
- Medical Dental and Vision Insurance (full-time colleagues)
- Retirement savings plan
- Excellent training and professional development
- Opportunities to work around the world with Hyatt Hotels and Resorts
- Wellness reimbursement, up to $1,000 a year!
- Tuition reimbursement, up to $1,000 a year!