Manager, Data Governance and Quality, USA
- Job ID: REF206066I
- Location: 40 Water Street, Boston, Massachusetts02109
- Job type: Full-time
- Career Level: Manager
Manager Data Governance and Quality
The Manager of data Governance and Quality will oversee the implementation and execution of data governance and quality initiatives for our clients. The manager will be responsible for delivering processes, tools and technologies to ensure data is accurate, reliable, and accessible for use across various departments and systems. The manager collaborates with key stakeholders to define and implement data governance policies, standards, and procedures.
- Develop and implement data governance strategies, policies, and procedures to ensure the integrity and quality of data throughout the organization.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define data governance objectives and establish a roadmap for implementation.
- Establish data quality metrics and monitoring processes to identify and address data quality issues and inconsistencies.
- Set up and coordinate data governance committees and act as the primary contact for data governance-related issues.
- Develop and maintain data governance documentation, including data dictionaries, data lineage, and data classification frameworks.
- Collaborate with IT teams to implement data governance tools and technologies for data profiling, data cleansing, and data integration.
- Conduct regular data quality audits and assessments to identify gaps and opportunities for improvement.
- Provide guidance and support to business units and stakeholders on data governance best practices and standards.
- Drive a culture of data quality awareness and accountability throughout the organization through training and education initiatives.
- Stay updated with industry trends and advancements in data governance and quality practices and incorporate them into the organization’s data governance framework.
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in data-related field. Master’s degree is preferred.
- At least 5 years of experience in data governance and quality management roles.
- Solid understanding of data governance frameworks, tools, processes, and best practices including tools around catalog (like alation or collibra), data quality, and validation (using Python or Deequ or similar tools).
- Strong knowledge of data quality management principles, methodologies, and tools.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to identify and resolve data quality issues.
- Experience in implementing data governance tools and technologies, such as data profiling and data cleansing tools.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to work with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Project management skills to effectively plan and execute data governance initiatives.
- Knowledge of relevant data regulations and compliance requirements, such as GDPR and CCPA.
- Familiarity with data management and data integration concepts and technologies.
- Flexible vacation policy; Time is not limited, allocated, or accrued
- 16 paid holidays throughout the year
- Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Corporate gift matching program
- Base Salary Range for the Role: 120,000-150,000 (varies depending on experience)
The range shown represents a grouping of relevant ranges currently used at Publicis Sapient. The actual range for this position may differ, depending on location and the specific skillset required for the work.
Learn more about us at www.publicissapient.com or explore other career opportunities at careers.publicissapient.com.
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures.
If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in how they work and serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting, and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of the next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting, and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
How to Apply:
- Just click on the button below Apply page will open in the next tab.
- Signup with your email and confirm your email ID
- Put your details and submit your application
- Upload your resume if applicable