Manager, Ad Sales Insights & Measurement Full-time Job5 months ago - Marketing & Communication - New York City - 183 views
About the Role
NBCUniversal is looking for a Manager, Cross Platform Ad Sales Insights & Measurement to support the NBCU Cable Entertainment & Lifestyle Group’s (Bravo, E!, Oxygen, UKids, USA, Syfy, CNBC Prime & WWE) cross platform assets utilizing and developing research-driven solutions which identify the value proposition of our partnership for advertisers. This role supports the Ad Sales and Marketing teams by providing audience measurement, consumer insights, marketplace positioning and strategic research development. This role will be responsible for reporting and performance evaluation of advertiser campaigns, in addition to contributing towards greater ad sales research initiatives for the NBCU portfolio. Candidates must be highly skilled in using research and analytics to develop actionable insights and effective storytelling.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with the VP of Ad Sales Insights & Measurement to create effective sales positioning that differentiates NBCU portfolio in the marketplace
- Analyze user behavior, create and maintain key reports, dashboards and analyses utilizing web analytics tools.
- Provide planned and proactive campaign specific insights to drive business decisions and strategy.
- Work with Sales and Marketing teams to respond to stakeholders RFIs, RFPs & Measurement inquiries.
- Support sales with the development of strong positioning stories to highlight the value of
our cross portfolio, cross platform audience and sponsorship opportunities to the
- Collaborate with the larger Insights & Measurement team to position NBCU’s portfolio and
- Development of agency, client, category, content insights and positioning
- Utilize primary and syndicated research to demonstrate the effectiveness of sponsorships and NBCU’s value for partners
- Quantify the impact of TV, Digital, Social and emerging media.
- To provide proactive performance and success stories across NBCU Cable Entertainment and Lifestyle brands and aide in sales efforts
- Ability to train team members in efficient and effective analytics reporting techniques.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5 years’ experience in TV, Digital and Social media research and/or emerging media
- Knowledge of media metrics & landscape; including television, digital, social and cross-media
- At least one year of management experience. Seeking an individual to collaborate and oversee the day-to-day business of delivering insights on client RFIs, RFPs, measurement requests, etc.
- Candidate should have a proven track record of successfully project managing various measurement and analytics opportunities from ideation to final deliverable
- Strong computer skills; Excel, Word and PowerPoint a must
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills required
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
- Must be willing to work in New York, NY
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
- Linear, digital & social experience
- Management/training experience with lower level analysts
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ideal candidate will have strong hands-on working knowledge and experience with a variety of TV, digital & social syndicated reporting databases and software such as Nielsen NPower, Nielsen Social Content Ratings, Lake5, comScore/Rentrak, Adobe, ListenFirst, Canvs, Shareablee, Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, Snapchat Analytics, MRI, YouGov, GWI, TVBE, Marketplace Insight Tools (Mintel, eMarketer, Statista)
- Knowledge of digital measurement metrics (impressions, CTR, VCR) and application
- Understanding of tagging (SDK implementation, attribution and effectiveness studies) to help measurement strategies for internal and external clients.
- Ability to apply multiple data sets for positioning and storytelling
- Solutions driven, proactive and able to work independently
- Knowledge of campaign effectiveness, primary research methodologies and approaches a plus
- Knowledge of data visualization tools i.e. DOMO, Tableau a plus
Ad Sales Insights and Measurement
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.