Management Trainee – Leadership Development, Crosstown Solutions, Inc.
- Williamsburg, Brooklyn, NY
Suppose you’re looking to start your career with a company that grows its management and leadership teams from within the organization. In that case, our management development program is for you! Whether you see yourself in sales, business development, customer service, or operations, this program will prepare you to create your ideal career as a Management Trainee.
We have partnered with innovative top-tier corporations to build their brands, execute presentations, and acquire new clients. We are an award-winning marketing and sales agency that conceives marketing campaigns that generate awareness and accelerate growth!
For Further information: Home Page
Management Trainee Responsibilities:
- Follow our sales and marketing techniques to increase sales and reach sales goals
- Meet sales plan annually by identifying customer challenges and providing actionable solutions
- Develop comprehensive knowledge of clients’ business, competitive challenges, and how vital strategic issues could impact client objectives
- Coordinate and implement new direct product promotions and tactics to grow sales and increase brand awareness
- Create new business through developing trust with a diverse client base face-to-face
- Identify client needs and cultivate a genuine connection to help grow and maximize new business opportunities
- Serve as the leader of the account setup process to ensure customer satisfaction and sales trajectories are met
- Manage new leads given by our clients and meet with potential prospects
Management Trainee Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED is a MUST
- Two years of experience in entry-level account management, client account management, client-facing, or sales
- Tenacity and self-motivation – high energy level, self-starter with a positive attitude
- Thrives off of constructive criticism
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Easily adaptable to any situation
- Results-driven with the ability to manage multiple priorities with highly effective follow-up
- Able to stand and walk for long periods of time
Traditional and non-traditional benefits we offer our Management Trainee:
- Support and recognition from upper management
- Diverse and inclusive team environment
- Uncapped commissions and bonuses
- Training and development
- Holiday closures to spend with family
- Weekly compensation
This is a full time, in-office position based in Brooklyn, New York. We are looking for candidates that are able to start immediately, so you must be local to the area.
Powered by JazzHR
How to Apply:
- Just click on the button below the Apply page will open in the next tab.
- Signup with your email and confirm your email ID
- Put your details and submit your application
- Upload your resume if applicable