Mail Processor, Omaha, NE (On-site)
- Base Salary: $18/hour (18 USD – 18 USD/Year)
- Hours: Full-time ·
- Job Type: Entry level
- Staffing and Recruiting: 1,001-5,000 employees ·
- Location: Omaha, Nebraska, USA
- Data Entry/ Filling Experience
- Attention to Detail,
- Customer Satisfaction
- Inventory Management
- Logistics Management
- Mail Sorting
- Organization Skills
- Problem Solving
- GED or High School Diploma
- Ability to lift up to 30lbs and previous experience in a role on their feet Strong attention to detail
About the job
- Mail Processor
- Great opportunity paying $18/hr. Monday-Friday, first shift hours. Company offers generous benefits, PTO and growth opportunities.
- Daily Duties: Processes and delivers incoming and outgoing mail.
- Enters data and check information into designated computer systems.
- Picks up and delivers U.S. Mail and interoffice mail and materials within office by walking through all departments as scheduled.
- Prepares outgoing mail by sorting, weighing, sealing, and adhering postage to envelopes for pick up by an outside mail service.
About Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We’ll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we’ll never solicit money from you. At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles.
As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless. Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges.
For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit [AstonCarter.com.](AstonCarter.com) Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability,
Please call 888-237-6835 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a workforce solutions company delivering world-class staffing services and innovative offerings to thousands of clients across the globe. Drawing on our deep recruiting expertise and commitment to the talent experience, we extend the capabilities of industry-leading companies by providing solutions to address today’s business challenges.
Our expansive global footprint enables us to work with agility and deliver excellence when meeting the evolving needs of our clients and talent community. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
How to Apply:
- Just click on the button below Apply page will open in the next tab.
- Signup with your email and confirm your email ID
- Put your details and submit your application
- Upload your resume if applicable