Looking For Training Facilitator At Change Healthcare Full-time Job3 weeks ago - Training - Port Saint Lucie - 28 views
Transforming the future of healthcare isn’t something we take lightly. It takes teams of thebest and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.
Here at Change Healthcare, we’re using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.
If you’re ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that’s committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
- This position will be responsible for the delivery of training and training support for new hires and existing employees (approx 80%)
- This position communicates effectively with patients by accepting either inbound or outbound calls to identify their needs.
- This may include reviewing protocols and patient history; scheduling/rescheduling/confirming/canceling appointments;
- Accepting electronic payments; processing prescription renewals; providing physician referrals; HIPAA verification;
- Registering or updating patient demographics; confirming insurance acceptance and electronic verification;
- May be required to interact with physician office staff either verbally or in writing;
- May provide technical support for on-line patient portal; and document all call outcomes (approx 20%).
- 2 years of patient access – healthcare experience.
- Classroom training facilitation – Subject Management Expert
- Delivery of prescribed training materials to new hires and existing employees
- May be able to provide phone support for all programs, pods or cross program scheduling
- Delivery of prescribed training materials to new hires and existing protocol updates, workflow changes
- Participates in focus group to identify efficiency enhancements to scripts
- May be a ble to provide phone support for all programs, pods or cross program scheduling
- Some travel may be required up to 25%
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Commitment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion,sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.