Looking For Title Processing Specialist At GEICO Full-time Job6 months ago - Other - Macon - 199 views
Job Duties & Responsibilities
Do you have what it takes to be empathetic and provide outstanding customer service? As a Title Processing Specialist at GEICO, you are there when it counts, assisting policyholders in all 50 states, after their vehicles have been claimed as total losses.
Accidents and natural disasters are traumatic experiences, and it takes a special person to assist our customers during these situations. Through our industry-leading,paid training, you'll learn how to ensure a smooth insurance claims handling process by taking initial loss reports, completing necessary paperwork and issuing payments.
At GEICO, the opportunity for career advancement is outstanding. In fact, our associates average two promotions within the first three years! In exchange for your hard work, we offer:
- Ongoing training to help you learn your job.
- We encourage professional development through GEICO University, or company wide training and development program.
- We provide constant coaching and feedback to help you develop your skill.
- We offer opportunities to advance your career and become a lead, coach, trainer or supervisor.
Salary:$30,607.85 (annual) with merit increases for meeting goals
Training Hours: 8:30 am-4:45 pm or 7:30 am-3:45 pm
Training Transition: 9:00 am-5:15 pm
Work Shift after Training and Transition: 11:00 am-7:15 pm or 12:45 pm-9 pm
There is also no weekend work involved!
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Good customer service skills or prior experience
- Demonstrated timely, consistent job attendance history
- Solid computer, grammar and multi-tasking skills
- Strong attention to detail, time management and decision-making skills
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, high volume call center
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We're an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates.As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates' quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program*, including:
- 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Associate assistance program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Business casual dress
- Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
- Associate clubs and sports teams
- Volunteer opportunities
- Federal Credit Union
- Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICOis an equal opportunity employer. GEICO conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.